Kid-driven, Game-based Learning
77% of parents around the world want their kids to have an international education and are willing to pay more for it – Unfortunately most of those 77% are not able to afford $20k-$30k per year
GlobalU can provide that child’s international education in primary school for $190-$360/year and we can deliver health, wealth creation and 21st century skills and global training and a COLLEGE STUDENT mentor by the time that child reaches high school – so there’s no need to go overseas
Using our revolutionary family-driven, game-based learning platform, along with our 2nd generation Facebook/WeChat BOTs, we can cost-effectively deliver a real-life education to millions of families around the world
The Key Principles
- Create Connection and Community – family, friends and Inspire students
- Kid-driven & Game-based – there is no need for the parents to spend their time helping the student – they participate only if they want to
- Anywhere and anytime learning – students can work in the classroom, afterschool or at home for a recommended 30-45 mins per day for 12 months of the year
- College student mentors – a College student mentor is available for coaching that is positive and supportive of that student in their quest to succeed
- Use technology to drive offline behavior – the game motivates the kids to do things offline like reading, physical activity and applying what they’ve learned in the game
GO TO www.GlobalU.io for more info
Kids, Parents and Grandparents will be taught in GlobalU how to be healthy and fit. They will then be motivated to complete their physical activities and report them back to the game. We will be partnered with the leading physical fitness group that will provide their models and instruction as part of each Family Health and Wealth Club.
Our leading physical fitness partner will be announced in Sept 2018
Health & Fitness Monitoring
Kids, Parents and Grandparents will have the option to wear a supplied health and fitness monitor bracelet. This will track their daily activity, heart rate and burned calories. It will also provide the data to the game so the child can get their rewards for their physical activities as well as their family members.
We will be partnered with the leading health and fitness monitoring group that will provide their technology and expertise as part of each Family Health and Wealth Club.
Our leading health and fitness monitoring partner will be announced in Sept 2018
All the data from the monitoring devices and the game will be housed in a blockchain system that is built and managed by the leading blockchain health and fitness token provider. Each family will be in control of their health data, and receive rewards based on their activity from government and corporations.
They will provide their technology and expertise as part of each Family Health and Wealth Club.